Joining a coaching group is more economical than personal coaching, since work is done as a group and for the group. It is not as specifically targeted to your personal goals and as such, your progress is much slower. But you will still get results and your life will change for the better. Coaching groups are more “generally” focused on issues and/or improvement opportunities that are affecting everyone in the group.
What you get:
- Group time with a trained and certified Life Coach (groups are typically 5-10 people).
- Clear identification and guidance on things that are limiting you, holding you back, or causing you stress and frustration.
- You will learn tools you can use on your own that will help you identify and move past things that are holding you back.
- Insight into different ways to approach each change and how it might look and work for you.
- Guidance from someone who has probably been through what you’re going through, or something very similar.
- You will learn tools to help you create more success/results.
- Someone to be accountable to, but you must show up and do the work.
- A judgement free environment.
- You will leave each session feeling energized and motivated, with an action plan for the next steps towards your goal.
- Increased self confidence.
- Increased belief in yourself.
- A clear vision of exactly how you want your life to change.
- Clear goals to guide you towards your dreams.
- You WILL get results and incredible changes in your life!
- Is done in a group environment.
- Is safe and confidential to the members of the group.
- We work on something that is specific to what is going on with the group at that time.
- Will have time spent recognizing successes and progress from the previous week.
- Will have time spent Identifying blocks and challenges from the previous week, as an aid in setting an action plan to move past them.
- Will usually involve an exercise designed to help you achieve the current goal.
- Will usually end with a 48-hour action plan to aid in achieving results quickly.
- When appropriate, there will be some action steps that can be performed during the week, designed to aid in achieving results quickly and permanently. This isn’t homework. There’s no grading or judging. If you do the work, you’ll get the results, if you don’t, you won’t get the results. It’s your choice, how slow or how fast.
- Will be 60 minutes long.
- Will be performed via phone, keeping the disruption to your schedule at a minimum
- Progression is at your pace.
Group Coaching sessions are held once a week, and since they are held via phone, there is minimal impact to your schedule and you can do it from any where you’d like, making it easy to fit in the time!